Can an older mobile home be moved into Lincoln County from another county?
To be moved into Lincoln County, a mobile home must have been constructed after July 1, 1976.

If it’s going onto an individual lot, it must have a shingled roof and vinyl siding (or other siding commonly used in standard residential construction).

If it’s going into a mobile home park, it may have a metal roof and metal siding.

Show All Answers

1. What can you do about my neighbor not mowing his yard?
2. Our deed restrictions do not allow a Manufactured Double-wide in our subdivision; can you deny his permit application?
3. Why can’t I live in my RV while I’m building my new house?
4. Why can’t I use my old mobile home as a storage building?
5. Will you do something about the abandoned structure next door?
6. Now that I’ve told you about my problem, why do I have to complete and sign a complaint form?
7. If I submit a complaint form, do you have to tell them who made the complaint?
8. I have one home on my property. Can I put another one there?
9. Can I have an office or a beauty parlor in my home?
10. How do I go about getting my property rezoned?
11. Can an older mobile home be moved into Lincoln County from another county?
12. Can I replace a mobile home with another mobile home in a zoning district that doesn’t allow mobile homes?
13. Do I need a building permit for a storage building, to enclose my carport, or to put a roof over an existing deck / porch?
14. Where can I get a Code book?
15. When are you going to get to my jobsite?
16. When can I get electrical service?