How do I go about getting my property rezoned?
The first step is to talk with a zoning administrator, who will advise you on the matter.

Next, you must fill out an application and pay a fee.

Rezoning requests are typically heard by the Board of County Commissioners on the first Monday of the month. Applications must be submitted at least 45 days in advance of the hearing.

Show All Answers

1. What can you do about my neighbor not mowing his yard?
2. Our deed restrictions do not allow a Manufactured Double-wide in our subdivision; can you deny his permit application?
3. Why can’t I live in my RV while I’m building my new house?
4. Why can’t I use my old mobile home as a storage building?
5. Will you do something about the abandoned structure next door?
6. Now that I’ve told you about my problem, why do I have to complete and sign a complaint form?
7. If I submit a complaint form, do you have to tell them who made the complaint?
8. I have one home on my property. Can I put another one there?
9. Can I have an office or a beauty parlor in my home?
10. How do I go about getting my property rezoned?
11. Can an older mobile home be moved into Lincoln County from another county?
12. Can I replace a mobile home with another mobile home in a zoning district that doesn’t allow mobile homes?
13. Do I need a building permit for a storage building, to enclose my carport, or to put a roof over an existing deck / porch?
14. Where can I get a Code book?
15. When are you going to get to my jobsite?
16. When can I get electrical service?